We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 116 Posts
    Description of Problem:
    I just installed TransleX from the package manager, which seemed all ok.
    I run it in a resource as recommended (plain template).
    The initial form appears, I select a package (ajax call to the resource seems ok 200), but then it hangs in "retrieving topics" ...

Steps to Reproduce:
    plain install. simple snippet call in a public published plain template resource.
    Expected Outcome:
    full run

• MODX Version:
    • 2.2.6 trad.
    • PHP Version:
    • php 5.3.21
    • Database (MySQL, SQL Server, etc) Version:
    • 5.1.66-cll
    • Additional Server Info:
    • Installed MODX Add-ons:
    • Error Log Contents: (attach as file if it’s too large)
    • none

translex-1.0-pl6

regards
    manu

This question has been answered by manu37. See the first response.

• 93 Posts
      Hey Manu,

Have just tested here and its working fine for me. The resource you use should be using no template - i.e. blank and all caching should be disabled. Does this happen regardless of which package you choose? If you use firebug do you see any errors being output to the console? If you want to PM me with the URL in question I can take a look.
        • 93 Posts
        Hey Manu,

Have just tested here and its working fine for me. The resource you use should be using no template - i.e. blank and all caching should be disabled. Does this happen regardless of which package you choose? If you use firebug do you see any errors being output to the console? If you want to PM me with the URL in question I can take a look.
        • discuss.answer
          • 116 Posts
          Hi FreelanceWebDev

I just checked it again, removed a surrounding p tag from the snippet call and now it works!
          It least the translations shop up, wonderful!
          regards
            • 93 Posts
            Glad to hear you got sorted - the rich text editor is particularly generous with its supply of <p> tags smiley