We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 239 Posts
    Can anyone point out how I can only show articles that have a value of "1" or "checked" for a specific TV (template variable)?

Thanks!
      • 1,145 Posts
      I am not sure what method you want, API or ...
      I used this once to create a Category, instead of using Tags
      <ul>[[getResources?
        &context=`web`
        &parents=`11`
        &tpl=`MyCategoryTpl`
        &sortdir=`DESC`
        &sortby=`publishedon`
        &includeContent=`1`
        &includeTVs=`1`
        &processTVs=`1`
        &tvFilters=`MyCategoryTV==1` ]]
      </ul>
      //MyCategoryTpl has what I want to show "pagetitle", "summary"
      //  &tvFilters=`MyCategoryTV==1` will filter the articles, showing only those whose TV value is 1

TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
        Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
        5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
        • 239 Posts
        isn't this just for Revo? I'm looking for an Evo 1.0.8 solution that does exactly this. Thanks!

• 1,145 Posts
          AH, I see..this is Ditto....Yea, that's Revo. I didn't know you wanted Evo. I wouldn't know that one.
            TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
            Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
            5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
            • 928 Posts
            Using the &filter parameter, e.g. &filter=`tvName,1,2` will exclude any documents that have a value of 1 in tvName, and &filter=`tvName,1,1` will exclude any that don't.

See Pogwatch

:) KP