We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 6 Posts
    Hi,
    i am wondering if i can do the folowing with modx-
    a sort of form that contain products to choose from(lets say 5 categories and each category contain 10 products)
    after i choose lets say 20 products - i press on confirm and then the next page takes me to my choosen products and in this page i would like to be able to put how much from each product i want(kg,m²,ect..)
    after i do that the next page will take me to the overview of all the products and the sum of it.
    can i do that in modx?
    peace

Barak
      • 265 Posts
      You can certainly do this in Modx, there are no limitations to programming what you want on Modx's side.
      You could easily build a form with HTML/PHP/AJAX and fit it in where you would need it.

If, however, you're question is if there is a ready to go package, i wouldn't know, but i would guess no. Maybe something in that direction, but you'd still have to customize.
        • 6 Posts
        i am happy to know i can do it,but how exacly can i do it?there is a "link" i am missing to figure it out.....
          • 211 Posts