We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,145 Posts
    Hello people,

If you are in the ancient city of beautiful Boston, come and let's pair up some backticks, drink some Vodka and give birth to some awesome ideas/design. If Vodka affects your MODx skills, we'll dilute it with dry gin.

Cheers.

PS
    I don't drink those stuff
      TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
      Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
      5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
      • 98 Posts
      Hey Don,

I'm out in Groton, MA, which was on the frontier and suffering Indian raids not many years before the War of Independence.

In theory, I've been inducted as a MODX Ambassador, though I don't appear on MODX's map. I guess there are disjoint databases that must be kept in sync by hand.

Have you run meetups yet? I'd like to learn what does / does not work. You know, New England is quirky relative to the rest of the USA.
        I looked just like that in 1964.
        • 1,145 Posts
        Hey,

I have not run MODx meetups yet, but it would be a great idea. I say we fly it along side a topic that people won't find so esoteric: MODx Flexible Web Design / Development??

I asked a pretty well-known designer in Boston about MODx, and it was thought I'd been smoking a rare blade of grass. I was shocked the person was ignorant of it. Anyway, let me know of a possible collaboration.

Cheers.
          TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
          Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
          5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.