We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 159 Posts
    Hello,
    I'm using MODX 2.2.6.pl with MIGX 2.3.2. Everything worked fine until today. Now I cannot use MIGX anymore. I get a blank dialog when I want to edit an existing entry into MIGX or add a new one. I've checked the error log and it complains about a missing table.
    [2013-02-24 21:50:23] (ERROR @ /manager/index.php) Error 42S02 executing statement: 
    Array
    (
        [0] => 42S02
        [1] => 1146
        [2] => Table 'royalir_db.modx_migx_configs' doesn't exist
    )

I followed the instructions (based on the comments in this forum) described in http://rtfm.modx.com/display/ADDON/MIGX in Step 2 but nothing has changed. On the hosting side nothing has changed either.
    I'm stuck what can I do? I hope I don't have to re-install everything. Any tipsare greatly appreciated.
    Can I create this table myself? If so what are the fields?
    Thanks in advance [ed. note: eclipseTalk last edited this post 11 years, 2 months ago.]
      • 5,888 Posts
      you did also this steps? The table isn't created after that?

15 Click the Setup / Upgrade tab
      16 WARNING: Before this next step, you probably want to ensure that you've created a snapshot of your database.
      17 Click the Setup button
        -------------------------------

you can buy me a beer, if you like MIGX

http://webcmsolutions.de/migx.html

Thanks!
        • 159 Posts
        Thanks for replying Bruno17.
        I did all those steps. Setup doesn't do anything. I turned debug on and when I click on Components->MIGX I get the same error
        [2013-02-25 13:45:07] (ERROR @ /manager/index.php)

Error 42S02 executing statement: 
        Array
        (
            [0] => 42S02
            [1] => 1146
            [2] => Table 'royalir_db.modx_migx_configs' doesn't exist
        )

Is there a way to create this table manually> If so what are the required fields?
        Thanks again for helping me out as this is a critical issue for us.
          • 159 Posts
          It is solved now - I was missing the the connector.php could not find the file config.core.php.
          Thaks for your help