We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 5 Posts
    About the Meetup
    If you are a MODX pro or a neophyte join us for in depth discussions about MODX best practices, tips, and opportunities. We are focused on sharing our experience developing custom applications, add-ons, extras, and core improvements for MODX. We are committed to continuing the growth and development of the MODX framework and we look forward to meeting and collaborating with you! Join us and let’s spread the good word that is MODX.

About the Organizer
    Hans Kaspersetz is a MODX Ambassador, NYPHP Board Member, Raven Tools Product Advisor, open source organizer, and web development junky that runs a custom software shop. He is passionate about building remarkable web applications for startups and Fortune 500 brands with skilled folks.

Hans started programming at 8 years old. Started developing with PHP in 1999. Today, he spends most of his time helping other programmers solve complex and interesting problems.

How to join us?
    http://www.meetup.com/New-Jersey-MODX-Developers-Gather-Drink-Share-Be-Merry/

When is the first Meetup?
    Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 8PM

Where will it be?
    I don't know yet! It depends on what is convenient to the bulk of the participants. I anticipate in Northern NJ. [ed. note: hkaspersetz last edited this post 11 years, 1 month ago.]
      • 5 Posts
      Well, this is late to the game but we finally decided to run the Meetup at Panera at 310 Washington St., Hoboken, NJ tonight at 8PM. I am here now and I am looking forward to meeting the handful of people that have confirmed.

If you show up, I am sitting at the back of the restaurant at a row of tables. I have printed out a MODX logo and placed it on the table so you can find us.

Which begs the question, are there MODX hats or t-shirts? it would make my life a little easier.

Hans
        • 74 Posts
        Hi, is this meetup still active?

About the Meetup
        If you are a MODX pro or a neophyte join us for in depth discussions about MODX best practices, tips, and opportunities. We are focused on sharing our experience developing custom applications, add-ons, extras, and core improvements for MODX. We are committed to continuing the growth and development of the MODX framework and we look forward to meeting and collaborating with you! Join us and let’s spread the good word that is MODX.

About the Organizer
        Hans Kaspersetz is a MODX Ambassador, NYPHP Board Member, Raven Tools Product Advisor, open source organizer, and web development junky that runs a custom software shop. He is passionate about building remarkable web applications for startups and Fortune 500 brands with skilled folks.

Hans started programming at 8 years old. Started developing with PHP in 1999. Today, he spends most of his time helping other programmers solve complex and interesting problems.

How to join us?
        http://www.meetup.com/New-Jersey-MODX-Developers-Gather-Drink-Share-Be-Merry/

When is the first Meetup?
        Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 8PM

Where will it be?
        I don't know yet! It depends on what is convenient to the bulk of the participants. I anticipate in Northern NJ.
          • 5 Posts
          The Meetup is not active at this time. We didn't draw enough people to make it worth it. I would be willing to host some events at our offices in Summit, NJ if we can build significant interest.

Hans
            • 74 Posts
            Hi Hans, thanks for replying. Please feel free to keep me in mind if you ever do, I would definitely try to attend. I'm located in Colts Neck, NJ.
            Thanks
            Anthony