We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    I have no idea what is going on with this, I have checked for whitespace, but it was working fine yesterday. I think it may be the permissions on the files maybe? Any ideas would be helpful, as I am out.

thanks for any help!

Site is http://www.techprepnwo.org/index.php?id=22

« MODx Parse Error »
    MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
    « PHP Parse Error »
    PHP error debug
    Error:
    Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/virtual/techprep/techprepnwo.org/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php:519)
    Error type/ Nr.:
    Warning - 2
    File:
    /var/www/virtual/techprep/techprepnwo.org/index.php
    Line:
    Line 194 source:
    header('P3P: CP="NOI NID ADMa OUR IND UNI COM NAV"'); // header for weird cookie stuff. Blame IE.
    Parser timing
    MySQL:
    0.0003 s
    (0 Requests)
    PHP:
    0.0165 s
    Total:
    0.0168 s
    • Hello,

What version of MODX and what version of PHP are you using?
        Patrick | Server Wrangler
        About Me: Website | TweetsMODX Hosting
        • 24,544 Posts
        It could be a plugin or snippet throwing an error and calling exit() or die().
          Did I help you? Buy me a beer
          Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
          MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
          My MODX Extras
          Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
          • 2 Posts
          Thanks for the help, but one of my co-workers is a php guy and found that modx had a bunch of trojan php files which pasted in code into the index.php files creating two copies of the code. We removed that code and scanned the FS and found 53 trojans in 5 of the sites.

Not sure which version of modx.
          CentOS 6

Thanks again.
          • The fact you have found and removed malicious files from the server points to having an older MODX Evolution site, and one of the recent exploits was likely used to compromise it.

I would strongly recommend a clean upgrade of MODX to the latest version (Evo 1.0.8 or Revo 2.2.6), and also confirm your php version.
              Patrick | Server Wrangler
              About Me: Website | TweetsMODX Hosting