We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 73 Posts
    I am currently building some components for a site I am working on. They are working as intended, so no problem there, but how do I style them to keep the pages inline with the rest of the manager? I will need to do the following: tabs, inputs (inc. buttons) tables (with sorting) etc.

Is there a guide out there for this sort of thing? I have installed 'Gallery' as a reference but I haven't found the bits I need yet.

Thanks in advance.

Ps. I'd rather not build the new pages in JS but apply a class to an element written in php (outputting as html) that styles it to match the res of the manager. [ed. note: keiron77 last edited this post 11 years, 2 months ago.]
      • 128 Posts
      There sould be an option "enableDragDrop" for the grid, which enables the sorting of table rows. I never worked with it but you will find shurly more information.

I don`t think its possible to get an perfect MODx look and feel CMP if using something different then ext3.
        • 73 Posts
        ext3 seems a pain is the ass (I am sure it's not once you know it). Do you know of any good tutorials? I have made a basic screen with tabs and an empty grid/table but I haven't worked out how to populate it yet.