We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 8 Posts
    Also, another amend I'm trying to make, how can I make the "report comment" function available to anyone, not only logged in webusers? [ed. note: pixsaul last edited this post 11 years, 2 months ago.]
      • 8 Posts
      Solved smiley Just needed to remove the last two clauses in the if statement on line 341 in:

components/quip/controllers/web/Thread.php

Previously missed due to being confused by the "Thread" naming. Not sure if anyone else will ever need this, but trying to be a good forummer.
        • 217 Posts
        Thats a good tip, but what if this link is not showing at all? I am logged as admin but dont see any Report or Remove link for comment.
          • 8 Posts
          Quote from: kudykam at Mar 07, 2013, 01:42 PM
          Thats a good tip, but what if this link is not showing at all? I am logged as admin but dont see any Report or Remove link for comment.

Do you have the &allowReportAsSpam=`1` parameter set in the Quip snippet call?

It might only work with webusers too, you'd need to login from the front-end (or set a user to webuser from the manager, not sure if this is possible). I had to drop in quick [[Register]] and [[Login]] snippets onto my page to test.
            • 217 Posts
            Looks like there is some error in last version of Quip. Report a spam is not possible. The link will show, but click does nothing.
            [ed. note: kudykam last edited this post 11 years ago.]