We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 65 Posts
    Hello,

can mx calendar display also the hours in a day, perhaps in a week mode?
    Or is there a way for the user to change this when viewing the calendar?

thx

This question has been answered by frogabog. See the first response.

• I don't believe this is an option available at the moment. By default the calendar will display all events in a day, but not the hours available.

Are you by chance looking for a booking calendar?
        Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
        "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
        Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster
        • 65 Posts
        First I was but realized that it does not exist as a package if I am right.
        Right now a simple calendar that would display hours in a day, perhaps in a week mode would be also fine.
        • discuss.answer
          It might be possible to code the chunks for each day to show each hour. You could hard code the hours into the chunk that displays the day.

Look at the chunks than comprise the calendar in the core/componenets/mxcalendar (or it might be in assets/components/mxcalendar, sorry I don't recall for sure tight now).

Getting events to display in the correct time slot would be more difficult.

Let's say no. It can't be done just yet unless you have some tricks up your sleeve.
            Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
            "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
            Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster