We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 416 Posts
    After cleaning up a site that had been hacked, I finally have modx up and running again--except for Wayfinder. Wayfinder is not showing any results, regardless of the parameters I provide. Wayfinder was working prior to the hack, so the call is fine, debug shows all the parameters used, they look fine.

Modx was running along side an existing site while the new site is being developed. The hacked files were related to the old flash website. All of the files from the old site were removed. After loggin in, Modx was still getting a white screen. After scouring the forums for white screen remedies, (and trying them all) I decided to re-upload files in manager and core directories, being careful not to over write any config files. Then I reran the modx upgrade and MODX came back to life, except for Wayfinder.

So I removed wayfinder completely using the package installer, deleted cache files, flushed permissions and reinstalled wayfinder. Still debug shows no results are found. I've tried the most basic call, changed the start Id, etc. nothing produces any results.

Any ideas?