We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    This is modx revo 2.0.8-pl(traditional)
    On one of the homapage templates, its giving this error. We are unable to update and save an image.
    {"success":false,"message":"Processor not found.\/sites\/www.porterstarke.org\/html\/core\/model\/modx\/processors\/element\/tv\/renders\/getinputproperties.php","total":0,"data":[],"object":[]}

There should be 6 tabs on this template. 2 of them are blank and clicking on the third tab give sthis error.
    General Information | Properties | blank tab | Blank Tab | Template Access | Access Permission

Please see the attachment. [ed. note: ruby_09 last edited this post 11 years, 3 months ago.]
    • Just from reading this error I can see its something to do with a Template variable that is being used on the page that its trying to access.

Try the normal debug steps first (clear cache, check all plugins are upto date).

Also, cant see any attachment?
        GEL STUDIOS
        MODX Professional | MODX Ambassador

Website | Email | Twitter | Facebook
        • 2 Posts
        clearing cache doesn't do anything. I have attached the file now. Please help.
        How do I check that all plugins are uptodate. Sorry i am new to modx

Quote from: gelstudios at Jan 15, 2013, 05:17 PM
        Just from reading this error I can see its something to do with a Template variable that is being used on the page that its trying to access.

Try the normal debug steps first (clear cache, check all plugins are upto date).

Also, cant see any attachment?
          • 24,544 Posts
          Try turning off the compress_js and compress_css System Settings, then manually deleting all files in the core/cache directory.
            Did I help you? Buy me a beer
            Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
            MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
            My MODX Extras
            Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting