We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 25 Posts
    Has anybody got something like modx operation features list or links where it was discussed. Or somebody has examples like my one below. I work with modx a lot and often encounter problems with such features. Some times it takes a lot of time to find out what has been a source of the problem.
    There is a recent example. I have several sites with modx and one day I've received several messages that modx resource tree doesn't save its state. It took about an hour or two before I found problem. It was rather simple. Modx send many ajax requests and if the user clicks rather quick or the server has a lag modx will not have time to save tree state.
    • I noticed this post in the unanswered discussions list, but I have to say I don't have an answer for you yet as I'm not sure I understand the question. tongue

What do you mean with "operation features"?
        Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.
        • 25 Posts
        I'll try to explain what I mean. Modx works well, but some times I find problems. I begin to dig for solution and find that it's not a problem of cms, but the problem of user. Because the user don't know how some functions work. He think that this function should work in one way, but it works in another. Example: he thinks that tree state should be saved, but it is not saved, because he interrupts some ajax requests which save tree state.