We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 34 Posts
    Hi,

I've created a fairly involved site for my client which is approaching readiness to go live, however he is very insistent that it be as secure as humanly possible.

We are currently allowing access to certain IP's via .htaccess, have put in place Modx's secure logins and we are also running a secure server.

One part of the site does pull in forms from Wufoo in an iframe, which might represent a security liability.

What we would both like is for someone who has experience with Modx and a lot of experience with internet security to check out the website and see if it will be hackable and basically do everything they can to gain access, we will expect to see a report on issues found with recommendations for how to solve them.

We would be happy to pay for the time it would take to carry out the job. Can anyone out there help us out?

Cheers!
      • 34 Posts
      Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Agel,

You'll most likely be communicating with my client directly so if its OK with you I'll pass your Skype onto him directly.

Cheers smiley
        • 34 Posts
        Agel has now looked at my site and fixed issues that he found. I no longer need assistance.