We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Hi everyone,

My name is Ben Davis and I am starting to plan the next MODX Meet-up in Munich. I would like to get a show of 'hands' and count how many people would be interested to attend in February? I would also like to know your expertise with MODX so that I can roughly plan out the content of the Meet-up. In the past we have had like between 5 and 8 people, but maybe there are some new faces that would like to attend? Interesting topics would be Templating, how to use various add-ons that are most often needed like Articles, MIGX, getResources, etc. I would also like to have a showcase segment that allowed everyone to share what they have been working on.

I am searching for an appropriate venue at the moment and a rough count of people would help. I had been thinking of a place in Schwabing where I could rent out a room with a small bowling alley... I have to see if they offer WLAN. I thought it would be a great place to break the ice.

Anyway, you can send me a PM here with your contact details and any questions that you have.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ben
      Benjamin Davis: American web designer living in Munich, Germany and a MODX Ambassador. I am also co-founder of SEDA.digital, a MODX Agency.
    • Here is the link to the MODX Meet-Up in Munich!
      http://modxmunich.eventbrite.com/
        Benjamin Davis: American web designer living in Munich, Germany and a MODX Ambassador. I am also co-founder of SEDA.digital, a MODX Agency.