We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 8 Posts
    Hello,

Today I see this message in the manager while I can see the tree on the left. However When I press on a document nothings happens as well as when I choose anything from the top bar.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks
      • 8 Posts
      fixed. i cleared the case and it worked..ofcourse i dont know why it happened..
        • 4 Posts
        Thats because your cache was somehow emptied.
        If anybody else encouters this problem. Just deleat the "core/cache" folder.
        Just to be clear, don't deleat the whole core folder.. just the cache folder in the core folder.

Best regards

Chajasie
          • 2 Posts
          Hi

I have the same problem, how can I clear the case?
            • 24,544 Posts
            Manually delete all files in the core/cache directory (but not the cache directory itself).

If you have access to the Manager, you can also install and use the CacheClear extra.
              Did I help you? Buy me a beer
              Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
              MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
              My MODX Extras
              Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
              • 1,154 Posts
              Hi Marlore:

As you go along, go ahead and make your own question, usually you can make them in the Revo or Evo sections, but don't worry nothing gets by us smiley

Rather than pull up 5 year old threads that might not be your exact issue, its just a little quicker and easier to make a fresh one
                • 2 Posts
                Quote from: BobRay at May 30, 2018, 04:32 PM
                Manually delete all files in the core/cache directory (but not the cache directory itself).

Could not find action file at: controllers/default/index.php
                  • 2 Posts
                  Could not find action file at: controllers/default/index.php

i don't know what to do.
                  please help as soon as possible.
                  Thanks.......
                    • 1,154 Posts
                    Can you go into your server to core/cache, and manually delete everything in the cache folder