We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 86 Posts
    Guys, does anybody knows how to get the Flexibility 3.0.5-rc slider to work? Change the name of the tv and then put it back as it was before didn't work for me. Any help? Thanks.
      I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
      • 47 Posts
      Upon install, there's a note that flashes up saying that you need to resave one of the tv's or chunks (the exact file that needs it is slipping my mind at the moment) to get the slider to work. Some issue with migx. To see the warning note again just go to reinstall the flexibility package and it will tell you which file needs re-saved.

EDIT
      Found it! MultiItemGrid is the TV that needs resaved. See note here http://modx.com/extras/package/flexibility
        • 86 Posts
        Yes, I resaved the tv and the migx that comes with the zip is the latest one. Don't know what else to do. Thanks.
          I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
          • 47 Posts
          Oops. I had misread what you meant in your first post. Sorry about that. Do you have any more details on what you're seeing regarding your issue? For example, when I was having some trouble with the slider a few weeks back, at one point I was able to see only the slider image preloader gif and the slider's right and left arrows ... Are you seeing any signs of the slider on your front end or in the source? Also, have you activated the slider? As seen in the extras quick documentation for flexibility : (optional) Slides/content for the slider- Add this under "Resources" > "Site settings" > "Template Variables" > "Slider items"- Activate the slider on any page under: "Template Variables".

That's all I have for ideas off the top of my head. Hope this was helpful.
            • 86 Posts
            Got it to work! I only needed to activate the slider. Thank you very much.