We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 7 Posts
    I have just installed this add-on a fairly fresh installation. The site is not even close to be finish yet but is fully functional.

I have followed the Installation steps from the documentation and I can see the main overview of the forum (categories and forums). However, when I click on a forum it takes me to my default frontpage (behaves as if the requestet page did not exist). The url looks good enough though:
    http://newsite.moellebaekparken.dk/beboer/forums/board/2/generalt

NB! The site is in danish but I have not customized or translated the forum part yet. You will need a login to the web context in order to access the /forums/ url should you need to test it. For a login with a standard test user on the web context, please email me at kkr [at] kerasit [dot]dk

I really hopes that you can help me.

I have also posted this in the old thread here: http://forums.modx.com/thread/32480/discuss-native-threaded-forum-for-modx-revolution?page=16

This question has been answered by markh. See the first response.

• discuss.answer
      Did you setup the rewrite rules as well?
        Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.
        • 7 Posts
        RewriteEngine On
        RewriteBase /

?
          • 7 Posts
          Quote from: kkrasmussen at Jan 08, 2013, 10:14 AM
          RewriteEngine On
          RewriteBase /

?

I mean :
          RewriteRule ^beboer/fora/thread/([0-9]+)/(.*)$ beboer/fora/?action=thread&thread=$1 [L,QSA]
          RewriteRule ^beboer/fora/u/(.+)$ beboer/fora/?action=user&user=$1 [L,QSA]
          RewriteRule ^beboer/fora/board/([0-9]+)/(.*)$ beboer/fora/?action=board&board=$1 [L,QSA]
          RewriteRule ^beboer/fora/category/([0-9]+)/(.*)$ beboer/fora/?category=$1 [L,QSA]
          RewriteRule ^beboer/fora/(.+)$ beboer/fora/?action=$1 [L,QSA]
          RewriteRule ^beboer/fora/(.+)/$ beboer/fora/?action=$1 [L,QSA]

I had it working. I missed the beboer/ in front of fora.