We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 38 Posts
    Hi guys,
    I'm trying to build up some css3 tabs solutions so I don't have to use javascript for managing which sections should be shown by display:"none" or display:"block".

So everything works pretty fine except for the output of my radios buttons. The content of my output looks something like this:

<input type="radio" id="showComments-[[+idx]]" name="navigation-selectors" class="showComments" />
    <label for="showComments-[[+idx]]" class="showComments">Show Comments</label>
    <input type="radio" id="showNews-[[+idx]]" name="navigation-selectors" class="showNews" checked="checked" />
    <label for="showNews-[[+idx]]" class="showNews">Show News</label>

but the output looks for example like that:

<input id="showComments-1" class="showComments" type="radio" name="navigation-selectors">
    <label class="showComments" for="showComments-1">Show Comments</label>
    <input id="showNews-1" class="showNews" type="radio" checked="Checked" name="navigation-selectors">
    <label class="showNews" for="showNews-1">Show News</label>

That's why my checked="checked" can't work of course. The " /" is missing at the end of the input attributes. So is this a migx bug?
      • 5,888 Posts
      can you tell more about your situation?

The output is generated by what? is it getImageList?
      What's your getImageList-snippet-tag then?
      What's the output of your MIGX-TV (its value) without using getImageList (the json-string)?

-------------------------------

you can buy me a beer, if you like MIGX

http://webcmsolutions.de/migx.html

Thanks!
        • 38 Posts
        Quote from: Bruno17 at Dec 21, 2012, 03:06 PM
        can you tell more about your situation?

The output is generated by what? is it getImageList?
        What's your getImageList-snippet-tag then?
        What's the output of your MIGX-TV (its value) without using getImageList (the json-string)?

I'm using a standard migx TV and the getImagesList snippet.

The snippet call:
        [[getImageList?
        &tvname=`news`
        &tpl=`newsOutput`
        &sort=`[{"sortby":"date","sortdir":"DESC"}]`
        ]]

and the json string:

[{"MIGX_id":"3","headline":"Nachricht 1","date":"2012-12-09 17:02:00","author":"Yoda Kovac","status":"published","notices":"[{\"MIGX_id\":\"1\",\"headline\":\"Überschrift\",\"text\":\"Lorem ipsum dolor\",\"image\":\"dummies/windows8_thumb.jpg\",\"imageAlt\":\"Windows 8\",\"imageFloat\":\"left\",\"zoomIs\":\"true\",\"imageZoom\":\"dummies/windows8_wide.jpg\",\"imageSource\":\"Windows.com\",\"imageSourceURL\":\"--\",\"html\":\"<h5>Überschrift</h5>\\n\",\"videoImage\":\"dummies/article_teaser.jpg\",\"videoType\":\"youtube\",\"videoURL\":\"http://www.youtube.com/embed/Dzz6lUsF19g\",\"videoText\":\"Geiles Video\",\"quote\":\"Lorem ipsum dolor \",\"source\":\"Ein Spinner\",\"sourceURL\":\"--\"}]"},{"MIGX_id":"4","headline":"Nachricht 2","date":"2012-12-20 17:02:00","author":"Yoda Kovac","status":"published","notices":"[{\"MIGX_id\":\"1\",\"headline\":\"Überschrift\",\"text\":\"Lorem ipsum dolor \",\"image\":\"dummies/windows8_thumb.jpg\",\"imageAlt\":\"Windows 8\",\"imageFloat\":\"left\",\"zoomIs\":\"true\",\"imageZoom\":\"dummies/windows8_wide.jpg\",\"imageSource\":\"Windows.com\",\"imageSourceURL\":\"--\",\"html\":\"<h5>Überschrift</h5>\\n<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna </p>\",\"videoImage\":\"dummies/article_teaser.jpg\",\"videoType\":\"youtube\",\"videoURL\":\"http://www.youtube.com/embed/Dzz6lUsF19g\",\"videoText\":\"Geiles Video\",\"quote\":\"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor\",\"source\":\"Ein Spinner\",\"sourceURL\":\"--\"}]"}]