We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 429 Posts
    I would like to limit the default Filesystem to show only uploaded images within the /assets/Images/ directory. After updating the Filesystem 'media sources' to:

basePath assets/images/
    basePathRelative Yes
    baseUrl assets/images/
    baseUrlRelative Yes

And updating the 'Images' directory CHMOD to 777 I am unable to see existing or uploaded images.

Have I incorrectly setup the 'Media Sources'?

The 'media sources' is a great MODx feature but seems tricky to setup smiley
      Martin Sanders - Design & Web Development
      • 112 Posts
      You might need to update the chunks/templates to the new path (add "assets/images/" to it)
        Mathias Dannevang | Webdesigner at dannevang.org | Tweets @dannevang
        • 429 Posts
        Quote from: MathiasD at Dec 19, 2012, 08:30 PM
        You might need to update the chunks/templates to the new path (add "assets/images/" to it)

Thanks Mathias Dannevang, but I'm unable to see the images within the admin. It must be a setting issue/bug?

PS. I'm using the latest version of MODx Revo
          • 112 Posts
          Are you a "sudo" user? If not, it might be a ACL issue.
            Mathias Dannevang | Webdesigner at dannevang.org | Tweets @dannevang
            • 429 Posts
            Yeah, which is kinda wired.
              • 429 Posts
              I'm still a bit stumped on this issue. As 'Mathias Dannevang' kindly suggested my ACL is sudo so in theory it should work?

I'm confused :S
                • 429 Posts
                I've added the directories and files to be hidden to my 'skipFiles' field which at least hides the files, not ideal but it works.