We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 9 Posts
    I upgraded from .9.6.3 to 1.0.6. The site looks good, but I can't upload images via the WYSYWG uploader. The error occurs when I click the icon to open the file browser. I get:
    Warning: file_get_contents(seturl_js_tinymce.inc) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/[my-folder]/[my-client-folder-name]/manager/media/browser/mcpuk/browser.php on line 28

I CAN add the image if I type in the path, rather than use the browser, but my client needs to use the browser and uploader.

I don't have the problem on my local install, so I'm thinking of two differences between local and remote.
    1. The local install is fresh, not upgrade.
    2. I could have different permissions on local versus remote, but I've tried setting several folders/files to 777 just to troubleshoot it and still no luck.

Thank you for any advice.
      • 928 Posts
      Have you checked the relevant Tools > Configuration settings? If you upgraded locally and uploaded, you need to reset the file manager path in Configuration>File manager, and the file base path in Configuration>Interface & Features, where there are also settings to allow/disallow access to the file browser for web users.
      :~) KP
        • 9 Posts
        Thanks for the reply. Those appear to be set correctly. I caught that when I copied the live site to my local and luckily remembered to change them back when I went back to remote.

I did notice this configuration warning, so maybe solving that will solve this problem. I'll report back.
        Configuration warning: 'GD and/or Zip PHP extensions not found'

Update: The more I read about the warning the more I think it has nothing to do with my problem. I'm not uploading zip files. I just need the file browser to open.

My set up local set up is MAMP and PHP 5.2.17.

My remote set up is Unix, Apache and PHP 5.2.17. Thanks for any help! [ed. note: chrisa last edited this post 11 years, 3 months ago.]
          • 928 Posts
          Quote from: chrisa at Dec 20, 2012, 02:05 PM
          Configuration warning: 'GD and/or Zip PHP extensions not found'

If this is connected with your problem, it would be lack of GD that would cause the trouble - it provides graphic functions.

:-> KP
            • 9 Posts
            Unfortunately that isn't the issue either. My web host says GD extension IS installed, just not ZIP. Thanks for the help. I'm stuck right now, not even sure what to look at.
              • 9 Posts
              Warning: file_get_contents(seturl_js_tinymce.inc) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/[my-folder]/[my-client-folder-name]/manager/media/browser/mcpuk/browser.php on line 28

Was the upload to the remote server complete?
              The message say that there is the file seturl_js_tinymce.inc in the folder manager/media/browser/mcpuk/ missing.
                • 9 Posts
                Oh I can't believe I didn't check such a simple thing! That was it. When I uploaded the site, two files didn't upload. Jeez. Thank you.