We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 39 Posts
    Hello everyone,

I have a problem with MIGX 2.0.0 beta1 after updating a MODX instance from 2.2.0-pl2 to the current version 2.2.6-pl.

Everywhere I used the getImageList snippet, i get this error message on my site:

Notice: Undefined index: sourceFrom in /path/to/webroot/core/components/migx/model/migx/migx.class.php on line 133 

This is in Migx::getFieldSource() and I have no idea why $field['sourceFrom'] is missing here. I didn't update MIGX itself, only the core (and everything else seems to be working). I also tried different methods of reinstalling, but it looks like this doesn't help, too.

Was there some change that broke backwards compatibility and do you have any idea how to fix it?
    Any help is appreciated on this! If you need more information on something, don't hesitate to ask, I'll try to provide this as quickly as possible. Just the basic version info here (running on my dev box):

PHP: PHP Version 5.3.5-1ubuntu7.11
    MySQL: 5.1.63

Edit: I just saw, that I also have problems with the Articles package after the update, but I don't think this is related directly.
      • 5,888 Posts
      Did you try to upgrade to the latest?
      http://modx.com/extras/package/migx
        -------------------------------

you can buy me a beer, if you like MIGX

http://webcmsolutions.de/migx.html

Thanks!
        • 39 Posts
        Hm... no I feel stupid, you're totally right. It was just, that I had to update manually, because in the backend it said that MIGX is already the newest available version. Thanks a lot for your quick help!

After updating, this seems to break other modules, but I hope I can handle it from here...
          • 39 Posts
          Ok, after upgrading, what I have now is:

Undefined index: configs in /path/to/webroot/core/cache/includes/elements/modsnippet/14.include.cache.php on line 87

This is the cached version of the getImageList snippet, where this is in line 82:

$migx->config['configs'] = $properties['configs'];

Any ideas what to do about this? I did everything from the install section in the docs to be sure to have all needed tables, but that didn't help.

Edit:

I'm pretty sure, that this has to do with the fact, that there simply is no config connected to my MIGX TV, all definitions are part of the TV itself. Has this been deprecated? If yes, then why is it so and if no, I think there's just a simple check for whether $properties['configs'] exists missing right before line 82 of the getImageListSnippet.

Edit2:

I added a pull request to your github repo:

https://github.com/Bruno17/MIGX/pull/58

This fixes it for me and shouldn't break anything else (since I didn't look too deep into the complete module). [ed. note: boundaryfunctions last edited this post 11 years, 4 months ago.]