We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 5 Posts
    Hi everyone!

I had an error in my revo site that i'd solved cleaning core/cache files, but i can not login into manager, i can type my user and password and press enter and system display this:

Error!

No action with 1 found.

and error log have this:

(ERROR @ /index.php) Execution of a query to the database failed:
    Array
    (
    [0] => 42000
    [1] => 1065
    [2] => Query was empty
    )

any idea to solve this?

Thanks in advance

and sorry for my bad english.
    • That's an odd one, but the first thing I'd do if I saw it would be to clear the core/cache folder, upload a fresh MODX .zip file to the server, extract it on the server, merge all the files into the current install folder, and re-run setup.

If that fails, let us know.

Have you looked at the database yet? [ed. note: frogabog last edited this post 11 years, 4 months ago.]
        Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
        "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
        Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster
        • 5 Posts
        Hi, again

I re-run setup but doesn't work.

I've still same error.

I checked database and it's ok.

another idea??

thanks!!
        • Just to clarify, you did re-unpack a fresh copy of MODX and then re-run setup? Because re-running setup atop the same files would not change anything.

Your database user has full permissions?

No other ideas at the moment, sorry. Maybe others have some.
            Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
            "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
            Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster