We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 16 Posts
    Hey,

could somebody help me with a problem with Minishop 1.9.4 on Modx 2.2.5. I really like the whole package but I am having difficulties with getting it to work properly. I have 2 problems: first I can’t get Addtocart/basket link to work (nothing happens when I click it) and the second thing is on my cart resource (cart.html). I get the following errors:

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_X_REQUESTED_WITH in C:\wamp\www\mysite.com\core\cache\includes\elements\modsnippet\47.include.cache.php on line 11

Notice: Undefined index: goods in C:\wamp\www\mysite.com\core\components\minishop\model\minishop\minishop.class.php on line 465

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_X_REQUESTED_WITH in C:\wamp\www\mysite.com\core\cache\includes\elements\modsnippet\47.include.cache.php on line 44

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_X_REQUESTED_WITH in C:\wamp\www\mysite.com\core\cache\includes\elements\modsnippet\47.include.cache.php on line 56
    Your cart is empty.

I followed the instructions from the video tutorial and searched everywhere for an answer. Also tried with Bootstrap theme which is used in the video tutorial. But no luck, so I would really apreciate if someone could help me sort this thing out.

Thanks