We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 10 Posts
    Installation went fine but after login I get this...

Warning: MagpieRSS: Failed to fetch http://feeds.feedburner.com/modx-announce (HTTP Error: connection failed (11) in /home/dummy/public_html/dev/dummy/core/model/modx/xmlrss/rssfetch.class.php on line 237

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/dummy/public_html/dev/dummy/manager/controllers/default/header.php on line 93

Any ideas?

Thanks
      • 26 Posts
      The feeds were probably down...it should be working again now, right?
        • 10 Posts
        No... still not working.

I guess it must be some server config, running on localhost using wamp works just fine.
          • 10 Posts
          Almost sure it's some server config, installed on another host with no problems.

I found this link, there's more people having the same issue
          http://tracker.modx.com/issues/8935
            • 394 Posts
            Did you do something with modMenu? Because the error means it cannot get the 'profile' modMenu...which is weird, this is very basic MODX stuff. Try to create a new admin user and login using that one, will this fix anything?

Other then that, I advice you to update MODX (reinstall the current version on top of what you are running now, even if it's the same version).
              Follow me on twitter: @b03tz
              Follow SCHERP Ontwikkeling on twitter: @scherpontwikkel
              CodeMaster
              • 10 Posts
              Didn´t touch modMenu, it's a fresh install and first time login in.

The update was no solution, but this time noticed a warning after reinstall
              Error updating table for class modResource
              Array
              (
              [0] => 42000
              [1] => 1061
              [2] => Duplicate key name 'cache_refresh_idx'
              )