We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 51 Posts
    Hey folks,

Know there are lots of answers to this but each one seems to be unique to that error.

I am not sure how to decipher this. It looks to me like it is being caused by a link in a getresources call - I have
     [[getResourceField? &id=`138` &field=`content`]] 
    and it works

Or am I looking in t he wrong place?

Thanks in advance

[2012-11-08 21:34:34] (ERROR @ /index.php) `id` is not a valid integer and may not be passed to makeUrl()
    [2012-11-08 21:34:34] (ERROR @ /index.php) #0 /home/wishsolu/public_html/core/model/modx/modparser.class.php(1269): modX->makeUrl('id', '', '', '-1', Array)
    #1 /home/wish/public_html/core/model/modx/modparser.class.php(447): modLinkTag->process(NULL)
    #2 /home/wish/public_html/core/model/modx/modparser.class.php(221): modParser->processTag(Array, false)
    #3 /home/wish/public_html/core/model/modx/modtemplate.class.php(120): modParser->processElementTags('[[]]', '<!DOCTYPE html ...', false, false, '[[', ']]', Array, 10)
    #4 /home/wish/public_html/core/model/modx/modresource.class.php(318 ): modTemplate->process()
    #5 /home/wish/public_html/core/model/modx/modresponse.class.php(75): modResource->process()
    #6 /home/wish/public_html/core/model/modx/modrequest.class.php(144): modResponse->outputContent(Array)
    #7 /home/wish/public_html/core/model/modx/modrequest.class.php(128 ): modRequest->prepareResponse()
    #8 /home/wish/public_html/core/model/modx/modx.class.php(1299): modRequest->handleRequest()
    #9 /home/wish/public_html/index.php(72): modX->handleRequest() [ed. note: xxxmicrobexxx last edited this post 11 years, 5 months ago.]
    • Looks like something else directly in the Template. Any other visible references to 'id'?
        • 51 Posts
        Ahhh...found the problem.

I have a comment on the bottom of each page
        <!-- id [[~[[*id]]]] -->
        to help identify the page from source code.

Except I had
        <!-- id [[~id]] -->

I had already checked all instances of "id" - there are lots <div id='... > - or so I thought, but thanks opengeek, you stimulated me to have a closer look.