We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 118 Posts
    Situation is this. At first I installed Modx revolution 2.2.5 in temporary folder. Configured system and then I installed to root.

Everything went fine. Did all settings and log in. Work like charm.

Then I tried to lock Filesystem media sources from other users. All went fine but when try to set up last setting (policy) it wont show any policy settings.

It seems that problem is in media sources. I cant set up any policy for them.

Modx revolution 2.2.5 pl
    Unix
    MYSQL 5.1.63-cll
    PHP: 5.3.8
      Tassu, webmaster of Valokammi
    • It is. The policy template isn't being applied, so you'll have to set it up manually from the mediaSourcesUser template. The mediaSourcesAdmin template has (should have) 7 policies, the user template has 4.

Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
        "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
        Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster
        • 118 Posts
        Quote from: frogabog at Nov 04, 2012, 06:39 PM
        It is. The policy template isn't being applied, so you'll have to set it up manually from the mediaSourcesUser template. The mediaSourcesAdmin template has (should have) 7 policies, the user template has 4.

Got it, thanks.

Easy solution if you have working revo is just export policys there, and import to broken system.
          Tassu, webmaster of Valokammi