We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    Het volgende probleem doet zich plotseling voor;
    Bij het klikken naar de map met foto's komt de volgende melding:

« MODx Parse Error »
    MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
    « PHP Parse Error »

PHP error debug
    Error: Function split() is deprecated
    Error type/ Nr.: - 8192
    File: /home/sutsg/domains/sjaakvanderzon.nl/public_html/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php
    Line: 844
    Line 844 source: $tempSnippetParams= split($splitter, $tempSnippetParams);

Parser timing
    MySQL: 0.0007 s (0 Requests)
    PHP: 0.0173 s
    Total: 0.0180 s

Alvast bedankt voor het meedenken
      • 23 Posts
      Hi hercje,

i am answering in english, i hope that is ok. I think your error is coming from an upgrade of PHP to version 5.3.x on your webhost.

Try to edit the file "/home/sutsg/domains/sjaakvanderzon.nl/public_html/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php", look around line 844. Search for "split" and replace it with "explode" on that particular line.

This should do the trick.

Of course it is a good idea to back up the file first, in case something goes wrong.

Feel free to ask if you need further help or assistance.

Greetings
      Harde
      • This looks like an old error that was likely addressed a few years ago. The Etomite forums are also showing activity a few years back as well.

google: $tempSnippetParams= split($splitter, $tempSnippetParams);

And see this thread:
        http://forums.modx.com/index.php/topic,37293.0.html
          Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
          "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
          Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster