We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    Hello, namely when I add something to the template
    [[! Gallery? & album = `defects`]] it shows a gallery of the same name. But I want the user to have the opportunity to choose between galleries, when creating galleries.

So after creating the TV called [[* galeria_wad]] adds an entry to the template
    [[! Gallery? & album =`[[* galeria_wad]]`]
    and nothing happens. do not show the any photos. On one of the videos on youtube and I found this solution worked so well that it was done on the module Gallery in version 1.2.

Has anything changed, it does not work? [ed. note: wadeq_12 last edited this post 11 years, 6 months ago.]
    • Quote from: wadeq_12 at Oct 25, 2012, 12:00 PM

So after creating the TV called [[* galeria_wad]] adds an entry to the template
      and nothing happens. do not show the any photos. On one of the videos on youtube and I found this solution worked so well that it was done on the module Gallery in version 1.2.

Has anything changed, it does not work?

Your code contains spaces where spaces should not be and a bracket is missing (at end).

Should be:

[[!Gallery? &album=`[[*galeria_wad]]`]]
        Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
        "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
        Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster