We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 623 Posts
    The form works great except it won't CC the sender. It sends all the proper emails except to the person submitting the form. The report shows the senders email from the input, but for some reason will not email to that email as well. I've banged my head against the wall for two hours now with no luck. Please help me! smiley

Here is my form call:

[!formactions!]
    [!eForm? &formid=`form` &to=`[(email_sender)],[email protected]` &ccsender=`1` &eFormOnBeforeMailSent=`formactions` &tpl=`formInline` &thankyou=`34` &report=`beachReportTpl` &subject=`Hello World!` !]

Here's my email input:

<input name="email" id="email" class="text" type="text" eform="Email:email::1" />

Using:
    Evo 1.0.5
    PHP 5.3.4
    MySQL 5.0.96-community

EDIT: I forgot to mention I ran the &debug=`1` and it showed no errors and showed the ccsender parameter as active. Also, the form validation is working properly too. If I leave out an email address it prompts me to add one. [ed. note: cbaone last edited this post 11 years, 6 months ago.]
      The MODx has you...
      Utah Web Design
      • 928 Posts
      Is it possible something bad is happening in your formactions function?
      ??? KP
        • 623 Posts
        Nope. Got it sorted. It was actually a relay problem with the mail server. eForm was working as it should have. Thanks!
          The MODx has you...
          Utah Web Design