We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 116 Posts
    Just had an email from a client who's getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function addLexiconTopic() on a non-object in /home/site-user/public_html/core/cache/includes/elements/modplugin/6.include.cache.php on line 56

It only ever happens when you click on a resource from the side panel. I've tried manually clearing out the cache, but it returns each time. Front-end is working just fine, but obviously she can't make any changes atm.

Any help would be gratefully received.
    • See what Plugin has id 6. You will need to diagnose the problem with that Plugin, or disable it for now, to solve this problem.
        • 116 Posts
        Thanks.

Turns out to be the Gallery plugin - it's been buggy for a while now
        Would you, or anyone, happen to know if I can do an uninstall/reinstall without losing gallery data?
          • 154 Posts
          I'm having this same problem! After setting up a big fancy gallery.

Is there any way to uninstall & reinstall the plugin without destroying my data?

I couldn't do anything from Package Manager.... It never finished 'updating' ... now Gallery shows as 'uninstalled' ... and won't 'install' ... even though it's working. I just can't edit Resources!

Using MODX Revolution 2.1.5-pl (advanced)

HELP! Thanks!