We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 141 Posts
    Are others having troubles being able to revert to previous versions within the latest ModX release 2.2.4-pl (advanced)?

I am using versionx-2.0.0-rc4.

The revert button does not show within any of my mac (Mac OS X.7 ) browsers (Firefox, Safari and Chrome)

Thanks in advance. If no one else is having the problem, I guess its local to me.
      Glyn Szasz
      Sydney, Australia

Happy to help (when can) and happy to learn

If you are a Sydney based MODX developer would love to hear from you. Please contact me.
    • I thought I was subscribed to this board.. mhmm..

The revert button is currently only there for resources, but I'm not aware of any issues with that not appearing. If the problem continues and you can replicate it, please file an issue for it at http://github.com/Mark-H/VersionX2 - thanks!
        Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.
        • 141 Posts
        Thanks for the reply Mark.

I worked out my problem. I did not realise that the Revert button only seems to appear within the Component part of VersionX Resource details. I was expecting it to appear within the Versions tab of a Resource.

Also Mark, thank you for providing such a great package for ModX
          Glyn Szasz
          Sydney, Australia

Happy to help (when can) and happy to learn

If you are a Sydney based MODX developer would love to hear from you. Please contact me.
        • Interesting thought. Mind filing that as a feature request at github? Might be nice to incorporate at some point.
            Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.