We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 48 Posts
    MODX = 2.2.4pl
    mxCalendar = 1.1.5pl

I'm getting a odd result using the eventListlimt parameter. It only shows me 6 items instead of the number that I requested and there are dozens of events. If I remove this parameter, I get the 5 items that I expect to see. Here's what I'm using:
    [[!mxcalendar? &displayType=`list` &eventListlimit=`10` &dir=`ASC` &calendarFilter=`1` &isLocked=`true`]]

I get the same results if I set the eventListlimit to 10 or 20 or 30 or 100.

Not sure what I'm missing here.
    Thanks.
    • I seem to have the same problem expect mine only returns 2 items when there are defintely more.

If I use &calendarFilter=`1` then only 2 appear when I know I've got at least 10 items.

I have a second calendar and call it by using &calendarFilter=`2` then it will return up to 4 items although the items in this repeat weekly for more than a year!

I'm using mxCalendar 1.1.5 with 2.2.4 Revo.
        Helen Warner
        Number one pixel!
        Proud to be linked with MODX at Crimson Pixel
      • Can you set the parameter for debug and provide that rendered output for that, please. I know it's really late in the game getting back to you both and I apologies for that.

Cheers
          Evo Revo // Ubuntu, CentOS, Win // Apache 2x, Lighttp (Lighty)
          Visit CharlesMx.com for latest news and status updates.
          • 215 Posts
          @curmudgeon61 & @boomerang:

Are your events assigned to separate calendars or categories? The &calendarFilter parameter is not boolean, and filters out events that don't belong to the defined category (in your examples, it would be whatever category has an id of "1"). I suspect that this is what you're running into.
            Jesse Couch
            MODX Aficionado, Front-End Designer & Developer
            http://www.designcouch.com