We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • I have a website using babel and I am trying to use the googleSitemap snippet to generate the xml for all contexts. So far when I use the context property and write a comma separated list of the contexts, it returns nothing. If I just leave it it will output the xml for that context.

The resource is sitting in the web context and needs to reference the es and en contexts. The web context is the default context and the german version of the website.

Anyone have any tips?

I am running Revo 2.2.4 and Babel 2.2.5
      Benjamin Davis: American web designer living in Munich, Germany and a MODX Ambassador. I am also co-founder of SEDA.digital, a MODX Agency.
      • 268 Posts
      Up?

Same question how to use this snippet in mutli context environment

Thank you
        • 149 Posts
        I have te same problem.

Did someone find a solution to this problem?

I am running Revo 2.2.14 | Babel 2.2.5 | GoogleSiteMap 1.3.1

Thank you.

• 1 Posts
          For those stumbling on this thread looking on how to configure GoogleSiteMap with multiple context, you have to use it like this:
          [[!GoogleSiteMap? &context=`web-fr,web-en`]]

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but this is the first that come up when searching on Google.
            • 24,544 Posts
            Good tip, thanks. smiley

Just to clarify, web-fr, and web-en are the actual context keys of your contexts, right?

Did I help you? Buy me a beer
              Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
              MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
              My MODX Extras
              Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting