We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 128 Posts
    Hi
    I've set up articles to create a blog and and am trying to style the text.

I've created a css file just for my TinyMCE and set the CSS path. In the editor I can see the styles (I've created a headline, sub heading and image style) and select them, they display fine in the editor but when I save and publish it the styles haven't been applied to the live site.

Is there something I;m doing wrong?
      • 41 Posts
      Seems, until now the styles are only set for the TinyMCE. Of course you have to define this style rules also in your general css file (for the frontend).
        Revolution 2.2.6
        • 128 Posts
        Excellent thanks! Once I had added this css file it now works.

I tried to get my original css file to work but as I have it as a resource rather than an uploaded file I couldn't work out how to set the CSS path so that it points to the resource.
          • 128 Posts
          I've changed the names of the styles and amended in the system settings and the css but it still recognises the styles as they were not their new name. I've cleared the cache but can't work out why it won't update?
            • 128 Posts
            I've now it got it to recognise the new names but for some reason it doesn't apply the headline style although it applies the other two styles I have set.

Also can anyone help as to how to set the path to CSS to a resource rather than an external file?
              • 128 Posts
              I've sorted it by creating a new style. It obviously didn't like the first css class for some reason.