We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 31 Posts
    Hello to those that are kind enough to chime in and help. I would like to say I am somewhat of a complete noob when it comes to PHP w/modx. With that said, the dilema I am having is that I noticed that there is no readily available package like "AnythingRating" for Evo on the Revo side of things. The only thing Revo has is the "CSS Star Rating" which sadly refreshes the page and isn't ajax friendly.

I did come across this site http://4up2date.info/simplx_rpc_addon_for_modx.html and noticed that this individual (whom post here as well) has the CSS Star Rating system working w/ajax . I would like at least some help or some degree of direction on how to pull this off or how to implement another star rating system or even go as far as to how to convert the AnythingRating package from evo and convert it to revo. This is really one of the major components for one of the sites I am building and I am sad that I can't move further due to my lack of knowledge on the php end.

Thank you in advance.

P.S: I installed Simplx RPC is there anyway I could use that in conjuction with CSS Star Rating?