We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 36 Posts
    I just installed miniShop on my Revo 2.2 site and I noticed there are two links on the front end of the site. One says "Edit this page" and the other "Edit this product". I cant for the life of me find where to remove this. It just showed up. There are almost no documentation for this add-on.

Can anyone tell me how to remove this?

Thanks

This question has been answered by charless. See the first response.

• discuss.answer
      First of all this is only visible if you are authenticated as a manager, so still not sure if you want to fully disable, however below are the steps to do so.

From what I can tell you should be able to update the Plugin, so in the manager go to Elements tab and then expand the Plugin folder and then expand the miniShop folder to select the miniShop plugin. Once the plugin editor is loaded click on the "System Events" tab at the top and then scroll to the bottom, then you should see and entry called "OnWebPagePrerender" that is currently checked. Uncheck that event and "Save" changes, now when you visit the page you should no longer see the menu.

Then of course to re-enable simple follow the same process and check the "OnWebPagePrerender" option to enable.

Evo Revo // Ubuntu, CentOS, Win // Apache 2x, Lighttp (Lighty)
        Visit CharlesMx.com for latest news and status updates.
        • 36 Posts
        Thank you.