We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3 Posts
    I am very new to Mod X and I am not sure if this is the correct place to post as this is my first time in the forum.

I installed a Add on called Teamlister, on installing through the package manager it gave an error, but finished the install. The error I got was "Could not load package metadata for package teamlister"

I then went to Add Ons and it was in the list, but would not let me create a team or member, so I guess it's not installed correctly.

I am running ModX locally using Wampserver on windows 7, with the latest version of ModX to date of post and the teamlister is V1
    • Hi and welcome to the MODX forums designweb smiley

The error you get should not be important nor it should prevent TeamLister to work.
      May i ask you which MODX version are you using ?
      Also, did you get any error in the logs ? (Reports > Error log)
        • 3 Posts
        Thanks for your reply. The version I am using is 2.2.4-pl (traditional).

I have attached a screen-grab of Teamlister. It is showing up, but it just won't let create a team or add members.

Another quick question, does ModX have a quick way of updating it's version.

Thanks
          • 3 Posts
          I did get an error in the log, but I think this was after I tried to clear the cache

[2012-07-25 15:54:59] (ERROR @ /designate-modx/connectors/system/index.php) Error caching lexicon topic lexicon/en/core/default