We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 380 Posts
    I am looking to add almost all of the fields found in the user's account to the registration form.

When I add the following code to the registration form [[%register.address]] gets outputted on the frontend as "register.address" and the form doesn't save the value.

<label for="address">[[%register.address]]
                <span class="error">[[+error.address]]</span>
            </label>
            <input type="text" name="address:required" id="address" value="[[+address]]" />

Is there anyway to add the address, city, state, zip and country fields to the registration form. I did not see this referenced at all on rtfm.modx.com

Thanks in advance,
    Brian
    • Did you ever figure out how to change the "register.address" output to something like "Address" ? I have the same issue and so far haven't been able to find a solution. Trying to build a complex registration form. Thanks!
        • 380 Posts
        I ended up using a plain text label "Address" as I couldn't figure it out.
          • 180 Posts
          Hi !

i have the same problem. Did someone find a solution ?
            • 180 Posts
            i found the solution!

you need to go to system settings, lexicon, and add all entries wanted for the desired language in Login // subject : Register