We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 268 Posts
    Hi,
    I just setup advsearch 1.0.0 pl2 on a 2.2.4 revo. it seams to works fine except it does not see nothing in mgix tv.

I'm using an migx to enter a slideshow with a couple of significant extra fields (let's say img, caption, url to a site, explanation in RTE). Search mus be universal, so it have to look everywhere, both content, titles, etc. and TVs

Despite the fact rtfm.modx.com is out this afternoon, I found the Coroico doc right here : http://www.revo.wangba.fr/advsearch-documentation.html

I'm not sure about the call but here the last try I made with no chance:

[[!AdvSearch?
    &showExtract=`1`
    &includeTVs=`diapos_ACC`
    &withTvs=`diapos_ACC`]]

It only returns results existing into traditional content, not at all in Migx tv.

Any chance ?
    Thank you

Plus: since AdvSearch in installed, the packages list does not display anything (Have to type a search filter to find something) As soon as AdvSearch is deinstalled the packages list comes back as usual...
      • 1,717 Posts
      To be honest, I never did a test with mgix tv so I can't answer. This probably doesn't work and need an improvement to may be work.

Plus: since AdvSearch in installed, the packages list does not display anything (Have to type a search filter to find something) As soon as AdvSearch is deinstalled the packages list comes back as usual...
      I haven't this problem. Is somebody else with the same issue ? [ed. note: coroico last edited this post 11 years, 10 months ago.]
        • 268 Posts
        Quote from: coroico at Jun 27, 2012, 05:50 PM
        To be honest, I never did a test with mgix tv so I can't answer. This probably doesn't work and need an improvement to may be work.
        ?
        hmmm dommage... Merci
        As mgix is one of the best stuff, do you plan to deal with it soon?

Regarding the packages list issue: well it's gone... so many strange behavior with revo. This one is coming from time to time on my sites.
        This time, once I re installed AdvS, the list remains correct