We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 265 Posts
    I don't know if this is the right spot to put it, if not my apologies and feel free to move elsewhere:-)

Since i upgraded to 1.06 i come across the following.
    On my homepage i have a few jQuery items, a slider, and some cool markup stuff. Once i login to the backend, the frontend lacks loading of my jQuery items. Does anybody know why or has a solution?

EDIT: it does so in every browser i try(safari, firefox, chrome, IE)

Best regards, Robin [ed. note: thapriest86 last edited this post 11 years, 10 months ago.]
      • 9 Posts
      Hi Robin

I think this ist caused by the Quick Manager plugin (frontend editing). Try to deactivate this plugin. Then your jquery should work, while you are working in the backend.

Mike
        • 265 Posts
        Hi Mike,

You area absolutely right. The Quick manager plugin loads an older set of jQuery wich gets in the way of my jQuery. Now, i never use the quickmanager, so i won't mind keeping it turned off, but isn't this a bug?

Robin
          • 928 Posts
          I think these QM+ plugin configuration options are intended to help in this kind of situation:

Load jQuery in manager: Prevent loading jQuery twice if you are already using some other plugin which loads jQuery such as ManagerManager.
          Load jQuery in front-end Prevent loading jQuery twice if you are already using it in your site template.

:) KP