We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 380 Posts
    I did a clean install of 2.2.2 and made sure everything was working properly.

I installed provisioner via package management and install the revo gateway on the evo site.

I checked the revo install and everything is still working correctly.

I then go into provisioner and import the old site, everything works great, all of my templates, chunks and TV have been imported. I did not import Plugins and Snippets as I will be going through each of them one by one.

The manager seems to be working properly I can edit TVs, Chunks and templates but when I go to edit a resource in the tree, I get a server 500 error.

When I go into the log files I see the following error:

[10-Jun-2012 14:04:26] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class modTemplateVarInputRenderText in /home/dev/new/core/model/modx/processors/element/tv/renders/mgr/input/text.class.php on line 10

Does anyone know what could be causing this. I looked as some of the other threads and file permissions are correct and I have cleared out the cache via the manager and manually by clearing out the core/cache folder. All result in the same thing when trying to edit a resource.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It is a rather bing site that will take some time to port over and would like to get on it as soon as possible. I have a feeling that one of the TV's might be the issue but there is nothing special about them. They are all standard Evo TVs, some with custom inputs.

Thanks
    Brian [ed. note: betoranaldi last edited this post 11 years, 10 months ago.]
      • 380 Posts
      Just incase anyone is pulling out their hair with this, I figured out that issue after going through each of my imported Template Variables.

I had two TVs that had a custom @EVAL input statement that was mucking things up. Once I updated them to use the resource list TV type all is well.