We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3 Posts
    Just upgraded to 1.0.6 and I have receiving the following error when I log in.

<b>Fatal error</b>: Class 'logHandler' not found in <b>/home/client/public_html/manager/processors/login.processor.php</b> on line <b>267</b>

I can still get into the manager after I click ok on the error and just refresh the page

also when I go to save any of the pages that were created I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function securewebdocument() in /home/client/public_html/manager/processors/save_content.processor.php on line 618

This is happening on the upgrade as well as a new install we just did.

We are running php 5.2.17 and mysql 5.1.56

Anything help would be greatly appreciated. I can revert the new site back to 1.0.5 if I have to but not sure what I can do with my upgraded site.

• 2,310 Posts
      Looks like you might be missing some files e.g.
      manager/includes/log.class.inc.php

That's where the logHandler class is defined
        • 3 Posts
        Thank you! Yes that fixed my login issue but I still get the error when I try and update a file:

Call to undefined function securewebdocument() in /home/client/public_html/manager/processors/save_content.processor.php on line 618

I will look to see if I have any other missing files and will report back. The strange thing is, that file was on the server with 0kb, so it was blank.

Thank you again bunk58!
          • 1,098 Posts
          You could have some issue with your ftp software or web hosting, try to upload the website zipped and extract it there if you can (you can do this for example with cPanel).