We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 88 Posts
    Hi,
    I am putting together a catalog with some travel tours. What I am trying to achieve is to have a page that shows a listing of some tours from a specific country. So for instance I only want this page to show tours that are in Spain and then link the tours to the appropriate resource.
    How do we handle this with modx ? Is it possible to make a page with a repeating region just like any other search result page ? How do we handle this ? Many thanks
      • 863 Posts
      There are so many ways you could achieve this, but perhaps the simplest way would be to store your Tours as child resources under 'Spain', and use the getResources snippet to list them.

Depending on how complex your site is you might want to consider putting your tour and region data into custom database tables instead. However there will be plenty of custom coding involved smiley
        • 88 Posts
        Hi, Thanks for your reply, that is exactly what I am trying to do but it like I haven't understood the thing very well ... Can I forward you to another discussion so that maybe you can help me understand what I am doing wrong http://forums.modx.com/thread/76384/getresources-issue#dis-post-422566
        Many thanks