We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    Hello everybody

I am a beginner in site creating and the question may sound stupid.

I am making e-shop on modx and started to organize the catalog for my goods. I created a separate context for catalog (and named it "catalod"), made resources within this context for every kind of goods and made a template (let's call it "temp_1") just to test how will goods page look like, and connected this template to the resource, let's name it "goods_1" . I placed this resourсes in menu on my site with the help of wayfinder, but when i am clicking "goods_1" link in menu site trasports me to the main page and "temp_1" which is connected to "goods_1" resource doesn't open.
    I have 2 contexts - first and default is web and secons is catalog, and i tried to place resorces from the context web in my menu and everything works fine and every template which i connect to the resource opens by click on it. So the problem is - the new context. I couldhave made a catalog within default context but i want a separate context for it to set individual parameteres.

I'm looking forward for your help

PS sorry for my English, going to improve it