We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 7 Posts
    Since an update from 2.2.0-pl2 to 2.2.1-pl the form customisation section shows an error :

Notice: Undefined index: other in /.../.../www/manager/controllers/default/security/forms/set/update.class.php on line 96

Is there a way to fix it ? Is this a known issue ?

Thank you

Eskem studio - Identitée visuelle & conception graphique pour PME et PM

Création de site internet
      • 41 Posts
      Hi, I get the same error in 2.2.2-pl, using mxCalendar ! [ed. note: laurentw last edited this post 12 years ago.]
      • What version of ModX are you on? and can you give any more details on the issue as to what information you place in to reproduce the issue?

Sorry, just now found this thread.

Cheers
          Evo Revo // Ubuntu, CentOS, Win // Apache 2x, Lighttp (Lighty)
          Visit CharlesMx.com for latest news and status updates.
          • 70 Posts
          I also get the error with 2.2.4pl:

Notice: Undefined index: form in C:\xampp\htdocs\modx\manager\controllers\default\security\forms\set\update.class.php on line 95

Notice: Undefined index: other in C:\xampp\htdocs\modx\manager\controllers\default\security\forms\set\update.class.php on line 96

Notice: Undefined index: form in C:\xampp\htdocs\modx\manager\controllers\default\security\forms\set\update.class.php on line 95

Notice: Undefined index: other in C:\xampp\htdocs\modx\manager\controllers\default\security\forms\set\update.class.php on line 96

Happens with form customization when I update sets. Really annoying as the errors are left on the top of the widow and it pushes the other content down making it not possible to access everything on the page.. How to remove errors? EDIT: To hide errors turn debug off. Go to system settings -> system and server settings and change the value of debug to 0. [ed. note: tsavage last edited this post 11 years, 7 months ago.]
            • 697 Posts
            Hi there,

I got this error also when I upgraded from 2.2.0 pl2 to 2.2.5
            The error is obviously caused by the fact that the old form customisations we have setup are missing some of the attributes that the newer manager form and customisations require!

If you setup a new form customisation there is no error.

You have 3 options:
            - Live with it, and suppress the notice (never a good idea), or just live with it and do not suppress the error!!!
            - Re-create all your customisations again, I went for this option as its less hacky...
            - Open the file in question and add isset checks on the array

Option 3 however is not really a solution, because once upgrade again you are back in failtown.

J