We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 833 Posts
    Hi all,

I've just upgraded to 2.2.1 and I'm running the latest getResources, Articles, Quip, Taglister and Archivist.

Prior to the upgrade, I was able to get any Articles posts with getResources. But now, only imported posts are retrieved. Newly created ones don't come up. I know that the call is working, but I'm not sure what's wrong.

Here's the getresources call I'm using on the home page to get the latest 3 blog posts:

[[!getCache? &element=`getResources` &cacheExpires=`3600` &parents=`39` &limit=`3` &depth=`10`  &tpl=`TeaserEdito-Vieux` &includeTVs=`1`]]

Instead of outputting 3 posts from container 39, it only displays the 2 documents that were imported from MODX. the newly created one using Articles doesn't come up.

Has anyone had this issue? [ed. note: treigh last edited this post 12 years ago.]
      A MODx Fanatic
      • 833 Posts
      I forgot to add &showHidden=`1` since each post is essentially hidden from the menu.
        A MODx Fanatic