We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3 Posts
    Stratos Filalithis Reply #1, 12 years ago
    Hi everyone,

I have tried to install a new modx revo 2.2.1-pl traditional to a new web server. Every step of the installation completed successfully except for some folders that it was requested to create and make writable (i.e. /assets/, /assets/components/, /core/components/ etc).

When the setup was finished, I log in succesfully but there is no resources/elements/files tree on the left. I have tried to clear the cache of my browser (Chrome 18.0.1025.162) and even tried other browsers but the problem persists.

This is not my first modx installation but this is the first time I come up to this.

Any suggestions?
      • 3 Posts
      Stratos Filalithis Reply #2, 12 years ago
      If it's any help to anyone, here is a link for the phpinfo() file:

http://www.amlo.gr/phpinfo.php

I don't know if the Suhosin extension poses some trouble since I get this message during modx installation:

Currently, you are using the PHP suhosin extension, and your suhosin.get.max_value_length is set too low for MODX to properly compress JS files in the manager. MODX recommends upping that value to 4096; until then, MODX will automatically set your JS compression (compress_js setting) to 0 to prevent errors.