We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 36 Posts
    Hi!

I'm at wit's end here: I can create an Articles-resource and make some initial settings. But when I re-open this resource, the right hand side of the manager is left completely blank, only resource-tree and top menu bar are visible. This is reproducable in all three browsers I tested (Opera 11.62, Chrome 18.0.1025, Firefox 11.0) and with more Articles-resources.

I tried deleting and re-installing the articles-package (1.4.7). The hoster is one I used with several revo 2.2 installations so far (some with articles).

What could be the reason?

Update: After a lot of shotgunning, trying this and that, it now works, but I'm not 100% sure what caused it. It may have been an old version of quip... [ed. note: frischnetz last edited this post 12 years ago.]
      • 134 Posts
      try to clear catch manually(core/catch) and reload.
        Check out blackflow.pl
        • 1 Posts
        Thanks. That is 100% sure, because of old version of quip only. I am able to see articles in manager resource page after upgrading quip to latest version...