We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 77 Posts
    Quote from: sjh_vt at Mar 30, 2012, 03:10 AM
    With a fresh installation of 1.4.10-rc4, when trying to upload files from within the module, I get the error below:

1836 : Upload error : ../assets/images/gallery/test/pats2010_4.jpg
    937 : Unable to change the permission fullPath = ../assets/images/gallery/test/pats2010_4.jpg
    1850 : 1 files have been uploaded.

however, it has not been uploaded. I think that it's a permissions problem, but I can't seem to locate it. Any thoughts?

Hello,

long time ago ... has there a solution been found?

I'm using MODX Evo 1.0.15 with easy2gallery 1.4.14-pl (fresh install) - getting into the same problems. The folders created by easy2gallery are getting permissions 363. Image upload reports "successfull" but no images are shown, no thumbnail, they are marked as deleted.

When I create the folders manually by ftp and upload images manually, images are shown in thumbnail, but not loading in big size.

In the menu/settings of easy2gallery I defined folder permissions to be set to 755 and file permissions set to 644.

Any hints on that?
    Thanks!
      • 77 Posts
      Quote from: hgw7m at Oct 20, 2015, 05:49 PM
      Quote from: sjh_vt at Mar 30, 2012, 03:10 AM
      With a fresh installation of 1.4.10-rc4, when trying to upload files from within the module, I get the error below:

1836 : Upload error : ../assets/images/gallery/test/pats2010_4.jpg
      937 : Unable to change the permission fullPath = ../assets/images/gallery/test/pats2010_4.jpg
      1850 : 1 files have been uploaded.

however, it has not been uploaded. I think that it's a permissions problem, but I can't seem to locate it. Any thoughts?

Hello,

long time ago ... has there a solution been found?

I'm using MODX Evo 1.0.15 with easy2gallery 1.4.14-pl (fresh install) - getting into the same problems. The folders created by easy2gallery are getting permissions 363. Image upload reports "successfull" but no images are shown, no thumbnail, they are marked as deleted.

When I create the folders manually by ftp and upload images manually, images are shown in thumbnail, but not loading in big size.

In the menu/settings of easy2gallery I defined folder permissions to be set to 755 and file permissions set to 644.

Any hints on that?
      Thanks!

I didn't read the latest reply before my post - but this was wht solved the problem now. Turning Off Permissions.